error after update

May 17, 2011 at 10:02 PM

Is any one getting this error after updating physics helper 

Method not found: teFixture eer Physics 3.0 WinPhone, Version=, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.FarseerPhysics.Dynamics.Body.

May 23, 2011 at 5:15 PM

I don't know if this is helpful, but I posted these related questions on the Farseer project forum, but get no replies. :-(

Hi all,

I'm trying to replace my 3.0 version of the engine to the 3.3.1 version.

I just downloaded the 3.3.1 Silverlight version (I'm developing a Silverlight game), built the project, and added a reference to the resulting FarseerPhysicsSilverlight ddl file from within my References folder in my game - I hope this is the correct way of doing things.

I run into a couple of problems, and I think they have to do with the rewrite of BodyObject and so. For some reason, I can't find anything on these issues when performing a search in the forum.

Could someone please tell me how I should substitute these three things? I'd be very grateful!

PhysicsSprite sprite1 = GameControllerBehavior._physicsController.PhysicsObjects[ctl.Name];
foreach (Fixture f in sprite1.BodyObject.FixtureList) //this is indicated as the problematic row (FarseerPhysics.Dynamics.Body is defines in an assembly that is not referenced)
f.CollisionGroup = 5;

Math.Abs(sprite1.BodyObject.LinearVelocity.X) // Te error msg says FarseerPhysics.Dynamics.Body does not contain a definition for LinearVelocity

UserControl explosion = new ucExplode();
explosion.SetValue(Canvas.TopProperty, (double)sprite2.Position.Y); //The error msg says Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Vector2 does not contain a definition for Y