help with physicshelper

Jun 18, 2012 at 3:36 PM

I successfully installed the physicsHelper for a WP7 project! But it didnt show in the project. Naturally, I added assemblies to the project as a reference. Unsure of which to add, I went through adding them all until I got results. 

I checked the assets panel and found 1 physics behavior named "PhysicsBehaviors" under 'locations>Spritehand>Spritehand.PhysicsBehaviors.dll'. It has a single behavior called "ucExplode". I know there should be more than this. I installed the physicisHelper and added references. What else is there to do? Thanks for any help.

Jun 18, 2012 at 11:08 PM

I believe it installs the helpers for Blend in the MSI. Open Blend 4 and your project and then go to the Assets tab and the then expand Behaviors and then click on Physics. Drag one of the helpers to a UI element and it will add the references for you, you can ignore the errors about XNA.

Jun 18, 2012 at 11:51 PM
Edited Jun 18, 2012 at 11:59 PM

Sorry for the confusion. I didnt have the latest sdk installed (WP7.1). After installing that, I was able to see all the physics behaviors. Thanks for the help. Stupid mistake on my part. Awesome community  : )