This release supports Windows Phone 7 Series Development, along with the Silverlight 3 and WPF support. It requires Visual Studio 2010, plus the Windows Phone Dev tools if you want to do Phone Development. IF YOU NEED TO SUPPORT Visual Studio 2008 THEN PLEASE DOWNLOAD 18.104.22.168 AT THIS TIME
- NOTE: THE INSTALL.BAT DOES NOT CURRENTLY WORK WITH THE BLEND 4 BETA!! YOU MUST MANUALLY REFERENCE THE ASSEMBLIES
- For desktop Silverlight, reference assemblies in \PhysicsHelper\Common\PhysicsBehaviors\ClientBin.
- For Windows Phone 7, reference assemblies in \PhysicsHelper\Common\PhysicsBehaviors\PhoneBin.
- For WPF, reference assemblies in \PhysicsHelper\Common\PhysicsBehaviors\bin.
- LANDCAPE MODE on Windows Phone 7 is NOT YET SUPPORTED. This is due to a bug in VisualTreeHelper when in Landscape mode. The bug has been submitted to Microsoft and hopefully a resolution will be coming soon. For now, you can use PORTRAIT mode, and try using the Boundary Cache functionality described on the Home Page.
- This release supports Sound on Windows Phone using XNA. You can use SoundMain class, or the PhysicsSoundBehavior. Note that this requires using a WAV format file and setting the SourceWav attribute.
- A couple of small bugs were also fixed to deal with layering order of physics objects
- The "focus" code which enabled key input without a click needed to be removed for Win Phone support. So you will now need to do this focus call yourself in the Browser.